Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog page, I have created this blog to post my ideas and opinions on designs and development. I am taking Game Development at Full Sail University in Central Florida. I have just completed my first month in the school and I am pleased to tell anyone who is considering Full Sail as an option for school that it is a great environment for creative hardworking people who want to get the education and experience they need to work in the entertainment industry. They have great outlets for students who are trying to get a head start such as Accelerated Programs, Clubs, Career Development, Workshops and Work Study. The students and faculty are friendly and professional. I will post some of the work I am doing as well as a review of my classes. Even if you are not planning to go to Full Sail, you might find the information on this blog interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment